- Work into any Airtel Outlet around you with the above requirements.
- Tell them you will love to Port your existed sim (any network) to Airtel
- You will be asked to fill out a Form. (Follow Customer Care Procedures)
- Now you will receive an SMS from Airtel on the old/existing operator SIM telling you (You wish to port your line)
- There will be a 2-hour ‘no service period’ which will begin after the porting time as given above.
- Reboot your Smartphone when you noticed that the old operator Network has disappeared.
- After the ‘no service period’, you can replace your existing operator’s SIM card with the new airtel SIM card in your handset.
- You will then get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been ported.
It is true that you’ll get 2GB for N100 if you’ve ported your line to Airtel network from any other network earlier on before now. Porting your line from any other network to airtel network allows you to retain your number but will exist on airtel network.
Porting is free of charge and you are going to need to following if you haven’t ported your line before;
>>Valid ID card like Voters card, drivers license, etc
>>Registered Sim You want to port
How to Port From Other Network to Airtel Network
How to Get 2GB for N100
>>Recharge N100 on your new Airtel ported line with Zoto App or Online banking app but don’t recharge it via scratch card pin.
>>Once your recharge is complete, you’ll be given 2GB data valid for 30 days.
>>The more you recharge with N100, the more data you get. Meaning you can accumulate upto 10GB for N500.
Dial *223# to check your balance.
Note: It currently works well on MTN ported lines to airtel… I can’t tell of other networks.