How To Upgrade Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Android 7.0 Nougat Beta 2 Update Via SD Card Offline Package
Infinix XOS has start sending there users latest Android operating system which almost new Smartphone company has start rolling up their device with the Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat and some coming with it direct from the compan, the Infinix Hot 4 users coming June 2017. Meanwhile, a Beta testing update is currently available for you to download and feel the new OS pending when the stable version will be officially be rolled out via OTA.
This is said to be the Beta 2 update after the previous first Beta update that came with some bugs. This second beta update fixes some of the bug noticed in beta 1, some users have already installed it and reported the following bugs
1. Phone takes too long to boot-up after restarting or Turn off like 2mins
2. Still No option in Notification Bar to set device on Sound, Vibrate, Mute
3. Battery Optimization: Battery drain faster than a leaking pocket.
4. Auto Brightness still don’t work if you go outside or at a bright place it still stays low, have to increase manually
5. Now While Calling, can’t hear both sides properly Mic and Speaker deliver voice really low even volume is at maximal.
The official version of this update set to be rolled out via OTA coming beginning from 5th of June 2017.
Where Can I Download Android 7.0 beta 2 for Infinix Hot 4?
>> You can download it here
HOW TO INSTALL THE UPDATE
>> Make sure you have above 1.5GB space on your SD Card before downloading the update
>> Press your menu key and go to system update
>> Choose update from the local option or TF Card
>> Choose the file you downloaded to your SDcard and click on Install.
>> Your device will reboot and start upgrading to Android 7.0 nougat
That’s all friends. Now, you can enjoy Nougat on your Hot 4 device pending when the official update will be rolled out via OTA.