How To Download Infinix OTA Updates Faster with Application
Infinix has launched a new app that lets you download OTA updates faster even in a slow network connection. This is really a welcome development as it ensures that your device is upgraded to the latest version faster than you think.
Downloading an OTA update via this app will totally increase the download speed more than the regular speed you get when you download from your phone’s system directly.
Infinix had earlier promised to release Android nougat update for Infinix S2, Zero 4, Note 3 and Hot 4 This app below will help you to get the download faster.
Before you download and install any system update, please take note of the followings:
- >> Make sure your battery is 90% charged or is connected to an uninterrupted power supply.
- >> Make sure you unRoot your device if it’s rooted.
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP?
- >> Download it here
- >> Install the downloaded apk
- >> Open the APK and wait for it to automatically load the update (only if there’s any update available for your device).
- >> Click “Download” for the available OTA software upgrade. Once the download is complete, run it.
- >> Your device will restart and perform the update!! You’ll be running the latest OS version after the device has successfully rebooted.
Also note that when you are updating to the latest Android OS, it may contain some bugs.
That’s all friends. Please Share this post using the share buttons below