Most iPhones are set to work in Power Saving Mode, to reading small text is difficult under those conditions. You can change iPhone font size easily now. Just follow me along as i show you how you can achieve this.
HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE OF AN IPHONE DEVICE
- Go to Settings on your device. Note that this only works on iOS 8, 9 and 10 firmware.
- Tap on General>Accessibility
- Tap on the option that says Larger Text, then switch on Larger Accessibility Sizes. For a bigger screen, move the slider from left to right.
That’s all on changing the font size of your iPhone device. In addition, you can as well make your text bold on iPhone and iPad devices. I will quickly show you how to achieve this also.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TEXT BOLD ON IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES
1. Go to Settings>General>Accessibility>Activate Bold Text
2. When you tap on that, you just have to wait for the device to reboot. That’s all.
However, you can still search for apps on your App store to change the font size of your iPhone. There are lots of pretty apps on the App store that gets the job done, else you follow my above steps instead.