Infinix Mobility has yet announced another smartphone called Infinix Note 4 X572. This is a phone without a stylus Pen. The version with a stylus Pen is the Infinix Note 4 Pro.
Infinix X572 is a 4G LTE smartphone with 5.7 inches screen display, featuring a fingerprint scanner which is located at the front. There’s also a 13 MP rear camera with Dual Led flash and 8MP front facing camera with no Flash.
There are two variants – one with 2 GB of RAM + 16 GB internal storage, and the other with 3 GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage. Infinix says that charging it for 5 minutes will give you 250 minutes of talk time, an improvement over the Note 3‘s 200 minutes.
See below for the full specifications as well as the price of the phone.
Infinix Note 4 X572 Specifications and Price
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM/micro-SD
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + XOS 2.2
- Dimensions: 159 x 78.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels ( PPI), 2.5D IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, Orientation, Magnetometer
- Build: Polycarbonate
- Colours: White. Blue.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6753
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720 MP3 450 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB
- Rear: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, and dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Charging: Fast Charge / XCharge 0-45% in 30 mins
- Battery: 4,300 mAh
- Announcement: July 3, 2017
- Availability: July 7, 2017
- Launch Price: KSh 13,999 / NGN 53,000 (2 GB RAM) / NGN 58,000 (3 GB RAM).